We are looking for a “Business Analyst” for our client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering.
- 3+ year of experience working as Business / System Analysts.
- Excellent knowledge of methods and techniques about Business Analysis in Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in business process, UI/UX design, screen validation and mockup preparation
- Preferably have IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis), CCBA (Certification of Capability in Business Analysis), CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional), Scrum Alliance, CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner) certificates.
- Excellent analytical ability to document and explain complex business operations to software developers, test and deliver new business requirements
- Excellent knowledge and proficient understanding of Algorithms, UML, Data structures, Database Design, Design principles, OOP, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Design, NLayer Architecture.
- Excellent communication skills, time management, strong judgment and the ability to work effectively with both business and technical staff.
- Experince in preparing test scenarios and performinf functional testing for new software features/projects.
- Highly organized self-starter who can own projects and act with limited supervision
- Quick learner open to changing and evolving business
- No military obligation in 3 years
- No limitation for travel